Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OCT 28 ♥

shout out to my girl MANJU!!
Happy birthday u sexy lil 17 year old :D, one more year and ur legal :P

its so stink how your bday is our due date for design ae? speaking of im soo glad its out of my way now. i can finally relaxx ? LOL. i betterpass! i literally had no sleep last night because of it.
this was what i did

  • i woke up, missed school and at 1 pm went to terens house to do some photoshop concepts
  • at 3pm i was at school printing things (well suppossed until i found out all my saved stuff got corrupt) NO LIE mann i really DID happen.
  • so at 7 i went to jaes, got picked at 9 ish, went home AND DID MORE DESIGN
  • stayed up to peak hours of morning and i SLEPT ON MY FLOOR

ON MY FLOOR like serzly, i was THAT out of it

anyways enough about that this was my blog that i forgot to post yesterday XD


my blog for yesterday .. (that i forgot to post ) xD
so i woke up ridiculously late and thoughts of design stung my head. its been a total of 8 days of working on it AND YET IM STILL NOT DONE! i dno if its procrastinating or if im just a big lazy butt.
either way im STILL not getting any work done. and did i mention its due tmrw??

hehe i must admit, theres no one else to blame but myself.. sigh :P
talk about major stress
so there you have it, a full description of my HECTIC day yesterday and today LA LA LA
next stop LEARNERS LICENCE :P

No comments:

Post a Comment