Saturday, October 31, 2009

haloween 09

I had an angus today !
twas relli good, but I ended up leaving mcdonalds short of $9.80 LMAO
ohwells, at least I got fed ae

today was a super gay day. period

why?

-firstly, i didnt get to go the holy cross fair
-second, i didnt trick or treat LOL (even though im not really sad about that)
-third, went home from the mall empty handed :( -havent shopped since like august :(
-fourth, achi wouldnt give me a ride to jaes kanina
-fifth, i felt bad for the trick or treaters who came my house, cause i didnt have any lollies for them :S xD
-sixth, i felt fat, cause i turned down an oppurtunity to go for a run LOL
-seventh, because a friend is ignoring my existence :'( im sorry, for whatever it is that i seemed to have done, i dont even know what went wrong? =( (if your reading this)
-eight, because i miss someone
-and lastly, i didnt get to go to FC's birthday :(

arghh GAY day indeed

good thing there were minor things that made this day a little bit tolerable
k: ooh that looks interesting
c: yeah lets go get some susi icecream
k: susi? its sooshi *LOLS*
c: *LOLS* aswell...shuttup

and
k: vance, vance, say trick or treat !
v: TEET TOO TEET

awwng, he was dressed up as spiderman XD, damn wish i had a photo
he was so adorable!!

i♥vance, the little patootie

xoxo
kitch

3 comments:

  1. also, birthday shoutout to FC and Nicole Melicor :)

    happy birthday guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you wish you had a photo of my face paint. Hahaha. seriously. kate went to my house. i turned around and looked at her:

    Kate: Kracking her freakin ass off
    Jae: Trying not to laugh. "Kate stop iiiit. I can't move my faaaace.' hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a cbox kitchie :)

    ReplyDelete