Wednesday, September 30, 2009

term 3 holidays

woopieee! its my term break again

about timee. well its wednesday now, and yes i know i havent blogged in a while, but yeah i haven't really done much.

so far, i've gone to band practices at ajin's place and hanged out with my trustworthy friends with the loving company of alcohol :)

-not to mention, wooow!! there were things that happened on that night. hehe too bad i cant tell you :P

but other than craziness, i think its time for me to remember to start writing my sharing for camp. eeeeeeeeek its on friday and im hella nervous... i just hope i dont muck up in front of everyone :(

1 comment:

  1. kitch where you at girlie? calling you all arvo:)) BAHHA. I'ts time to go out if the suns go out. :() hahha. got lots of talking to do.

    ReplyDelete