Wednesday, September 9, 2009

hearts pastels and school


GUESS what we did at school today.

Jae, Macel and I disected a sheep or pig's heart in Biology class , well mostly it was Jae since me and Macel didnt get to the gloves fast enough.



EWWW !





It was soo disgusting >.<

but interesting at the same time. Even though I was squeamish the entire time !!

jae

I ( lol )

It just made me think to myself, do I still want to be a theater nurse?





I mean, just look at that

look at it

THAT. is a heart

anyway, I just thought it would be interesting for you bellas to have a look at my first time "disecting something" experience

ps, i also got a little too excited in design today too, there is just something about soft chalk pastels that triggers my wild imaginations ~ but that's another story to tell :P


xoxo kitchie ♥




2 comments: