Friday, August 21, 2009

in my darkest hours

I've been feeling down in the dumps lately, with mock exams coming up, my minimal revision is not enough for my own HIGH expectations.. sigh...


wish I could just fast forward to the envious university life, with just one specialty course to worry about, instead of juggling thousands of exams, essays, studying, afterschool practises, work and all the dramas of high school.

I mean, is getting a good future really worth this much effort?? I guess so right.


`today was also my last day at Jesters, LOL. after putting up with horrible management, I finally quit my part-time job' weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

remind me to go shopping to celebrate my happiness of being free :)


wow, even in your darkest hours, there is light after all



I'll seeu again tomorrow, after my study session with Teren for BIO AND MATHS
wish me luck <3

xoxo kitchieq

No comments:

Post a Comment